9/29/12

Video Fun

These are mostly for the enjoyment of my family but I couldn't resist posting a few videos from my phone.

video

This video shows what a smart boy my Bunny is.  Don't mind my singing voice.  I'm embarrassed to post it because of my voice but my pride in Bunny's new trick wins.

video

I got a free $1 to spend on Amazon MP3s so I downloaded my girl's favorite song.  Many dance parties have ensued. 

video

My mom found a kiddie pool on clearance and bought it for us.  When I saw a bag of balls at the consignment store I knew what I was going to do with the pool.  I'm sure I'll regret it because of the mess but I plan to keep it in my newly revamped family friendly playroom so I'm not too worried.



Buddy has some serious chair dancing skills.

video

Bunny pulling to a stand with the help of my "Pulltostand" contraption.   This is a huge step for the boy who would never put weight on his feet!

video


And lastly...Bunny has some own dance moves of his own.

Enjoy! 

While I was uploading and editing videos I came across videos of the boys from when they were 13 days old.  It made my heart ache.  They were so precious and tiny!!!

2 comments:

  1. Loved the videos, but now that dumb Call Me Maybe song is going to be stuck in my head...AGAIN! LOL Hugs, AJ

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!