2/16/12

A New Day






I got a lot of texts, emails and phone calls yesterday making sure I was okay so I thought I would just write a little "I'm not hiding under my covers eating chocolate and crying" post.

First of all, I don't want to sound ungrateful.  I do have wonderful friends who help me whenever they can and my parents always go out of their way to help me.  We just have A LOT of appointments.  I had a little conversation with God yesterday about the fact that he not only gave me twins but he gave me one with lots of appointments and He KNOWS our situation so whenever He decides to throw me a bone I'd be very happy to accept.

As far as Bunny, I get discouraged for him when he is behind but today I focused on the positive.  He is very healthy.  He has a perfect heart, good hearing, no site issues at this point and his thyroid levels are so far perfect.  He has never had anything worse than a cold.  I am so very thankful for these things.  He is also very verbal and just overall a very smiley happy guy.  He even clapped and danced WAY before his brother.  He has lots of positive things going for him.  I'm grateful for each and every one of them.  I know he will get there on his own time.  Patience is not a virtue I possess.  Looks like I get to work on that.

My mom called last night and offered to come over during her lunch and watch the boys so Baby and I could go on the field trip.  I couldn't get a hold of the teacher to let her know we could come so "The REAL queen" (aka my mom) came and took Baby to lunch and ice cream.  She was a happy girl.  I'm a happy mom and grateful daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!