1/14/12

Patience

...I don't have a lot of it.  I want things when I want them.

Like my computer.  I still don't have it.  Hence the lack of posts.  I have 10 month pictures on my camera.  They aren't great but they are there.  However, I refuse to edit them in Paint.  It is just too frustrating.  So I have to be patient.

Like my family's good health.  We have the stomach bug from hell over here.  Boogie got it on Tuesday night then last night the other three kids each threw up within a two hour window.  Bunny fared the best.  He only threw up once.  The other two threw up all night.  How Daddy and I don't have this nasty thing is beyond me.  Neither of us feel 100% but we aren't nearly as bad as those poor kiddos.  It was heartbreaking.

I have to give me and Daddy a pat on the back here because we handled it like pros.  He took charge of Baby and I took Buddy and we manned our posts.  We both have wrinkled dry hands from all the hand washing!

Like for Bunny's OT to start.  I feel like my little bunny is so far behind and I try to help him as much as I can but it has really been depressing me lately.  I wish I had more time and I wish I knew exactly what to do to help him.  I know he will do things on his own time but it's hard to know if I am doing my best for him.

I compose blog posts in my head all day and I have been trying to take pictures multiple times a day so once I get my computer back I promise we will be back in action.



.



3 comments:

  1. I miss you friend!! So sorry you all have been so sick. Let's get together when everyone is back to normal. Love you guys and praying for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too! I'm trying to keep our germs to ourselves over here! ha ha I keep thinking it is ridiculous we live so close and never see each other! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when you have time to post, Shar...I often wonder how you ever find the time! I hope the kidlets are all on the mend, and mom and pop stay healthy, too. Blessings!
    love, Aunt Ruth

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!