1/31/12

Day 3013

.....of no computer.  I finally gave in and uploaded a few pictures to the dreaded Paint.


This was three weeks or so ago.  I also have pictures from Boogie's birthday on there.

Here is a little known fact about these sweet boys.  They do not nap.  They have in the past but we have gotten off schedule with being sick and holidays and now I get no naps from them on any kind of schedule.  Our drop off and pick up schedule is partly to blame.  We drop off  Boogie at 8:15.  Baby at 11:45.  Pick up Baby at 2:45 and Boogie at 3:00.  Add in 15 minutes each way for driving.  It is almost impossible for me to get feedings and appointments in much less naps.

On the upside they both go down usually around 6:30-7 and Bunny sleeps until 6:30-7am and Buddy has to be woken up before we leave to drop Boogie off.  They only very occasionally wake during the night. For the most part it works.  Occasionally, they will fall asleep in the car on the way home from dropping off Baby and I will leave them in the garage (Obviously not in extreme weather) and run around the house like a madwoman trying to get something...anything done.

A preschool mom asked me about their naps this afternoon (which prompted this post) and when I said they don't nap she looked at me in shock and horror and said "You must be exhausted!" 

Today yes.  I have yawned about 10 times since I sat down at my computer.  But for the most part it is what I am used to and I make it work.  I enjoy the extra savoring of my babes.  When both girls are at school I often lay on the floor and let them crawl all over me.  We have a great time.  This afternoon we were all three giggling and it made my day.

I am hoping that next year when both girls are in school full day that we can have a nice nap time!  I miss my old friend "The delicious afternoon nap"  but until then I will continue to hang out with my new friend "The delicious afternoon cup of coffee".




2 comments:

  1. You're amazing!!! Hugs, AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely NOT amazing :) But I appreciate the encouragement :) xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!