1/23/12

The Babesters






Daddy is home today because of the rain so I have had more time than usual to get lost in thought.  (more meaning any time at all)  I decided that in the next few days I am going to try to write the boy's birth story.  I think I can finally do it without reliving so much pain and I know many people never heard the whole story.  It will be good for me.  I need to let some things go so I can continue to grow.

In the meantime, I wanted to re-tell the story of how the boys got their nickname...the Babesters.  I'm pretty sure I have called them that once or twice here on the blog and not everyone was there for the story.

The day that I found out I was having twins I was so excited to tell the girls.  Daddy and I decided that we would tell them together after dinner.  They didn't even know I was pregnant.  I had the big blown up ultrasound picture all ready and in a frame for each of them.

After dinner we sat down and I pulled out the frames and said "You guys are going to have 2 new brothers or sisters!"  Boogie's face lit up like it was Christmas and she said something like "One for each of us!"  She was SO excited.

Baby, on the other hand got really mad and said "I don't want the Babesters!"  Thank goodness she came around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!