11/15/11

Photo Shoot Fail

Somehow I have a knack for choosing the worst time for a photo shoot.  As the days get darker, our house gets less and less light so I wanted to go outside today.  Bad idea.  The grass was muddy.  The boys were grumpy.  And I used my stickers and can't reuse them.  Oh well.  I'm just going to put them in the same outfits and try again dangit!

I put their stickers on the back so they couldn't pull them off and slobber them this month.  I was going to find a creative way to get the sticker and their face but the boys just weren't having it.  I still think this is cute because it shows how different they are!  Bunny looks way shorter here but Buddy is down further so it looks more dramatic than it is.
But mom you can't see my handsome face!
Look I finally sit for a few minutes!
Hey!  I'm over here!
I'm not sure this is a good idea mom
Clap! Clap! Clap!
Are we done yet?  I'm hungry!
....and over it!
 I'm sure the neighbors appreciated the show I was putting on.  I was on my belly with my butt in the air (because the blanket is small and the grass was muddy!).  I was singing "How much is that doggy in the window" with volume and enthusiasm.  Oh well.  I'm sure we will have better luck a different day.  I need some gorgeous smiles from my boys!

1 comment:

  1. I am a HORRIBLE blogger, but we did the stickers as well, and our 8 month photos are hilarious, so I thought I would share :)

    http://harmonandashley.blogspot.com/2013/02/8-months-old-story-of-bow.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!