11/4/11

Date Night

Bunny was not the only evaluation we had today.  I also had a parent teacher conference with Boogie's teacher. 

I'm pretty sure that the conference went a lot like a conference with my teacher would have gone in 1st grade.  Except Boogie is slightly less shy than I was.  She got glowing reviews and a near perfect report card so we went on a date to celebrate. 

She picked fro-yo and when I was distracted she loaded on the toppings.  She ate about 4 bites before she said she would save the rest.

It's fun for me to bend the rules sometimes and let her stay out past her bedtime and eat a little sugar.  We had a lovely chat about school and she assured me she will keep working hard.  I'm so proud of my little student!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!