10/7/11

Yoda Hat Photo Shoot

You guys have no idea how long I have been waiting for this photo shoot. It was a bit chilly in our house yesterday morning so I decided it was time to find the Yoda hats and see if they fit now. The babies were so small last spring they swam in them. Now they are a perfect fit.

Hard to find a way to get a good shot of both boys and their Yoda ears.  Boogie tried to help but she was making me a bit nervous.

I'm sorry but is this caption not perfect:
Oh, my, gawd. Buddy, look at her butt. It is so big
For those of you not familiar it is part of a song and every time I look at Bunny's face those lyrics go through my mind.

 Bunny's face in this one kills me.  The ears were just irresistible.  Both boys had to grab each others ears

Look at that angelic baby face. *sigh*

While I feel like boy clothes are not nearly as fun a girl clothes...my nerdy side is quite happy that I can now incorporate Star Wars in to our daily life.

If you need your own Yoda hat you can find them here

1 comment:

  1. So cute..and I love the color of them! Oh and the kids are kind of cute too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!