10/28/11

Sneak Peek

Days fly by around here.  I cannot believe that it is almost the end of October.  We haven't even been to a Pumpkin Patch yet!  We just got our costumes last weekend for goodness sake! 

If all goes according to plan we are going to try to squeeze the Pumpkin Patch in tomorrow morning before we head off to a party in the afternoon.  Mommy just can't let that photo op go.  We have to have the boys first patch pictures!

We did go on a field trip with Baby's class yesterday to a patch so we now have 2 lone pumpkins as our Fall decorations.  It was also an excuse to get the boys in their costumes.  Twist my arm.

On a sidenote:  If you are breastfeeding twins it is advised to a) eat breakfast and b) bring snacks to the field trip for yourself because the boys have missed their solid food meals and will want to eat all day.  If you do not, by 4 oclock your blood sugar will be dangerously low and you will be shaky and sweaty. If you find yourself in this predicament, 4 granola bars eaten very quickly and a few salt water taffys will have you feeling normal in no time. Lesson learned.

Back to the boys....

Lois where are you?
I'm on my way!!! 
The city of Gothom needs me mom.  No time to chat
Like my cape?

3 comments:

  1. I hope you packed an emergency bag of granola bars in your car for future outings!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo with Bunnys tongue sticking out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo with Bunnys tongue sticking out!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!