10/25/11

Double Trouble

These two definitely keep me on my toes.  I like to call them Curious George and Dennis the Menace. 

Obviously, Buddy is too young to actually be a menace but the hair fits and he is showing signs of personality that make me think he will be a good pal for his big sister Curious George.  Notice how she is egging him on even though she knows I don't like him crawling up there.


Daddy and I have a theory that Boogie and Bunny will spend their days dressing up,directing musicals and making beautiful art while these two are blowing up the back yard.


I think Buddy already sees the potential of their partnership because he just ADORES this big sister.  If he is near her he watches her like a hawk.

And off they go together.  Lord help me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!