8/31/11

The Nurse's Best Friend

Boogie went off to first grade this week.  My poor baby has been a ball of nerves.  She started tearing up on back to school night because she was so scared about going into first grade.  Broke my heart.  I'm afraid she gets her anxiety from me.

What she does not get from me is her hypochondria.  The poor love has a knack for injury in the first place.  The first day of school she busted her lip open on another student's head.  This is teamed with her flare for the dramatic and her hypochondria. (I should probably make sure WebMD is blocked from all house computers)

Apparently, today she had a "very bad stomach ache"  She told me she almost went to the office for it.  I swear she is going to be "that student"  The one that always has an injury...real or not...and that the office ladies chuckle about. 

When we went down the list of possible reasons she had a stomach ache nothing fit.  Then I asked her what she was doing and she said she was taking a test.  Ding ding ding.  Those pesky nerves again.

It's going to be a long year for the poor office ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!