8/21/11

My Life as a Comedy

My husband and I are complete opposites in so many ways.  Yet we have one very similar trait.  We can be a bit psycho.

Not like stalk someone psycho.  More like play video games until 3am in the morning because we just have to beat the level psycho......oh wait that's just me. 

Today my husband heard about the $99 HP Touchpad deal.  He went out this morning looking for it.  We have both wanted a tablet but we really can't afford one right now.  He struck out and came home sad.  I wasn't engaged in the stalking of product at this point and so I went about my day.

After dinner I wanted to see what the big deal was and found it on Slick Deals.  I did a little reasearch and started reading an immensley long forum thread written by true psychos and then reprimanded him for not being psycho enough because we could have had one on the way to us had he paid closer attention to the forum.

We spent the next 3 hours refreshing, on hold and stalking different websites.  We took shifts putting the kids to bed so someone could man the phone.  When the customer service rep finally answered it got a little crazy.  He couldn't figure out how to get the phone off of speaker and yelled for me.  When I came into the office he says "You have to talk to the guy because I can't hear good (and pointed to his ears)".  It made me laugh so hard.  His hearing is fine.  He was in panic mode. The guy probably thought we were nutjobs.

Anyway, we may have his and hers touchpads on their way to us. 

The couple that psycho stalks product together stays together.  Catchy right?

(and no we will not be returning them)

1 comment:

  1. I am cracking up. I found your blog through "Lily's" blog - and reading back through your old posts I see this. I was a fellow stalker for those few days! LOL I wound up with 4 b/c I put in orders different places in case some fell through. Sold one to my mom and one to a family I work with (at cost).

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!